What is Reformation Sites?
Reformation Sites is a website platform for churches, schools, ministries, and authors which provides beautiful design, practical features, premium hosting, helpful support, and affordable pricing.
Effective Websites for Glory and Beauty.
“For Aaron’s sons you shall make coats and sashes and caps.
You shall make them for glory and beauty.”
What You Need To Know About Reformed Media, LLC
Reformed Media, LLC officially began in 2015 as a design and technology company that provides professional online tools, consultation, and service that help ministries grow without breaking the budget.
Our vision is to see ministries expand their outreach and impact in their community with Gospel outreach.
The mission of Reformed Media, LLC is to partner with churches and ministries to strengthen their digital presence through technology and media by helping them present their ministry more effectively in the eyes of visitors, connect and engage with community, and reach out further into their community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I’m Eric Pastorek, the founder and developer of Reformation Sites. It’s been my joy to work with churches, ministries, schools, and authors since 2005 on their website outreach when I first saw the potential of a resource like this for ministries online.
My motivation for the work of Reformed Media and Reformation Sites is to see God glorified in worship as the covenant community grows and impacts the world.
The hymn writer Isaac Watts expresses this best in his famous hymn How Sweet and Awesome. Watts writes, “We long to see thy churches full, That all the chosen race. May, with one voice and heart and soul, Sing thy redeeming grace.”
I love the Reformed community and want to see its churches full of people being built up in grace, edified by solid Biblical teaching, being sent out to minister the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in turn, bringing praise to the King of Glory. That’s why I started Reformed Media, and developed Reformation Sites.
- Pittsburgh Technical Institute – Associate in Graphic Design (1999-2001)
- Veritas Baptist College – Bachelor in Bible (2007-2010)
- Western Reformed Seminary – Working on Masters in Theology (2012-Present)
- Short-Term Summer Missions: 2004, 2005, 2006
- Pastoral Intern – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012
- Diaconal Ministry – 2011-2016
- Elder Ministry – 2019-Present
- Peacock Advertising Agency – Creative Director: (2003-2007)
- Various Newspapers – Ad Designer and Layout Artist: (2001-2003), (2008)
- Product Designer: AEP Products – 2009-2011
- New Yorkers Family Research Foundation: Web Designer: (2012-2018)
- Founded Reformed Media, LLC – Owner and developer: (2015-present)