With all you have to do throughout the week, navigating your website should not be a burden. We have reinvented the dashboard to give you a better experience managing your content for online ministry.
Ever wonder what people are viewing on your website? With Google Analytics activated, you get all the info you need to see what is going on. See how your visitors interact with your website, filter by date range and gain actionable insights straight from your dashboard.
Get Started Quickly
Answers To Your Questions
When you sign up you'll give your site a Title and a site URL. It will first appear as something like: yourchurch.reformationsites.com.
This temporary domain is set up so we can begin building your new site and your old site will remain live until we are ready to pull the switch.
Once ready there are a few nerdy things that need to be done to switch your old domain to your new site.
Our setup process is not a fully automated, push-button process. It’s done carefully and collectively by our in-house tech team over a period of several days or weeks, with great attention to detail. It takes planning, communication with the client, and is often times a labor intensive process for our team that just takes flat out hard work to get right.
With that in mind, the activation/setup charge for our platform is between $300 for Basic and $800 for Advanced Setup. We have an outstanding product that is trusted by hundreds of agents and advisors, backed by top notch customer support provided by real people who care about your success. Our pricing is a reflection of that.
The setup charge covers the entire setup, installation, and configuration of your website.
Some of the things we do during the setup/activation process are:
- Review your existing site to determine structure
- Communicate with you about any changes you want to see on the new site.
- Backlink Profile of current site (to maintain and improve SEO)
- Content migration from previous site (images, text, links, menus, etc..)
- Domain/DNS Mapping
- Account Creation
- Analytics configuration
- Social Media integration
- Training via Video Dashboard
- Design/Layout configuration/setup
- Various plugin configuration/setup
During the development phase our team will work with you to get your site looking the way you want, as well as helping you upload/migrate your page content from your previous site (if you have one), and teaching you how to use the back end of the site.
(**Note: The setup fee is non-refundable)
ALL PLANS COVER
- Hosting - Dedicated hosting on Digital Ocean Servers
- Security - Firewall and Security Scans
- Backups - Nightly Website Backups
- Support - 24 Hour Email & Ticket Support
- Software Updates - Daily Updates to keep software current
- New Features - RefSites is always being improved. The monthly fee goes toward the cost of future development to keep your site always improving. View the changelog
- Uptime Monitoring - We are always monitoring to make sure your site is never down.
LITE vs. PRO
It all comes down to resources at this point.
LITE gives access to all the tools your church will need to begin a strong online presence but it is limited on how many posts you can create. This option is a good choice for church plants or smaller churches wanting to get a jumpstart on the web but is not in need of all the resources yet.
PRO gives you unlimited content posts and is perfect for churches that are posting content on a regular basis.
Possibly. We work to serve churches in the Reformed community but wish to be a blessing to all congregations which seek to stay true to and promote the gospel of Jesus Christ. As a basic standard we invite churches that affirm the Apostle's Creed, the Five Solas of the Reformation, and justification by grace alone through faith alone to use Reformation Sites.
If you fundamentally disagree with any of these basic position, then we are probably not the right fit for your work.